ATMC (ATMC is a nationally recognized educational institute registered in the state of Victoria, Australia.)
As a frontrunner in international education, the Australian Technical & Management College (ATMC) provides a pathway for international students seeking higher education in the fields of Business and Management in Australia and abroad.
First established in the Indian subcontinent, ATMC has evolved into a flourishing nationally recognized educational institution in association with two leading Australian universities that specialize in the fields of information technology and business: Federation University Australia (Fed) and The University of the Sunshine Coast (USC).
With organizations on the lookout for people with top notch qualifications and skills to lead and operate in the globalised market, farsighted parents and their children are looking beyond their respective countries to explore international education.
Difference between Indian and Foreign Education System
- Indian education focuses more on theory rather than practical. Indian education system doesn’t allow creativity. Whereas in foreign countries; they focus more on practical based learning. And they allow creativity in education.
- In India; education is a formality, part of routine; every Indian must get a degree of Engineering or Medical stream; whether you learn something or not. In foreign countries; education is taken as a learning process.
- Foreign education curriculum contains everything taking from arts to sports along with studies. US has arts, sports, music and theatre in syllabus. Australia focuses more on sports; they have cricket, hockey and boxing in their college curriculum. Where as Indian education system only emphasize on studies. There is no room for extra curricular in our education system.
- In Dubai; primary and secondary education is free and it is made compulsory in law. Where as in India education is becoming business. Taking from privatization of education to tuitions and coaching institute; education is generating good money. So business minds are now moving towards education.
- In India students are not given choice to select their field of interest. One must become an engineer or a doctor! Sports and arts are considered to be made for leftovers. If you don’t get admission in science of commerce stream; you choose arts. This is what Indians feel.
- In India; students are admitted into streams which have higher pay scale or higher number of jobs. And in foreign country; students are admitted according to their field of interest.
- In India; students take admission seeing the trends. So if in a particular year, majority of students are rushing towards Mechanical Engineering, you’re bound to take admission in Mechanical Engineering. Students are not given choice to select their field of stream. In short in India; we go with the flow. Where as in foreign countries, students wait until they get admission into their field of interest.
- In India, students are required to memorize facts and figures. Thousands of equations of mathematics, birth dates and death dates of freedom fighters, chemical reactions and hundreds of other things. We emphasize on theory. And in foreign country they impact knowledge in students through practical implementation.
- Indian education system teaches old technologies. Education system hasn’t changed much after independence. Indian education system is very bad in adopting latest technologies in curriculum. In foreign countries; curriculum changes everyday according to upgradation of technology and requirements of the industry.
- And lastly we believe in grades and certificates. We believe in taking admission in IITs and IIMs. Foreign countries believe in skills. They don’t care about the institution of education more, all they see is what you learnt during your schooling.