Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

For free assessment fill the form now!

Are you seeking Canada Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program consultant in India? Chan Migrate is always happy to assist you.

Get free assessment now.

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a partnership between the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic Provinces:

  • New Brunswick
  • Newfoundland and Labrador
  • Nova Scotia
  • Prince Edward Island

Businesses in these provinces can offer jobs to eligible non-Canadians. With a job offer, you can apply for permanent residence in Canada through one of three programs:

  • high-skilled workers
  • intermediate-skilled workers
  • international graduates

Each program has its own requirements. Apply for the program that meets your work experience, education and the job offer. You must meet all the requirements of a program to apply.

To apply for permanent residence through the Pilot you must:

  • Get a job offer
  • Meet eligibility requirements
  • Get a needs assessment and settlement plan
  • Get endorsed by an Atlantic province
  • Apply for permanent residence

When you are approved, you can start working. If there is an urgent need for you to work, you can apply for a Temporary Work Permit.

The different programs have their own requirements for the type of job and how long you will be working. See the National Occupational Classification (NOC) list to find the skill type and level for different jobs.

Your job does not need to be in the same occupation as past jobs. However, you must meet employment requirements listed in the NOC for the job you are offered.

High-skilled workers
*Skill type/level: 0, A, or B
*Duration: At least one year from the date you get permanent residence status

Intermediate-skilled workers
*Skill type/level: 0, A, B, or C
*Duration: Permanent

International graduates
*Skill type/level: 0, A, B, or C
*Duration: At least one year from the date you get permanent residence status

Meet eligibility requirements, including documents

You must meet the eligibility requirements. These requirements are about your work experience, education, ability to communicate in English or French, and if you can support yourself when you reach Canada.

See the eligibility requirements.

You must also send us certain documents with your application, including:

  • Proof of your ability to communicate in English or French
  • A diploma, certificate or degree showing your education
  • A police certificate from countries where you have lived

Each program has its own list of documents we need. Details of these document are included in the application guide for each program. There is also a checklist for what documents we need. Review the application guide for the program you want to apply to. Make sure you can get the documents we need before applying.

Apply for permanent residence

When you have your endorsement letter, you can start your application. Only apply for one of the programs.

Find the forms, how to pay the fees and submit your application for:

  • High-skilled workers
  • Intermediate-skilled workers
  • International graduates